Breaking a World Record and Enjoying College Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hey Guys Atyosphere here with another video! This is basically a video update on how things are in college! I hope all of my friends out there are having fun and enjoying life! In this video I just talk about what I've been up to, mainly my involvement in the marching band, and how much fun it really is :DI also give a quick sneak peak at most of my other video projects that I haven't been able to finish but, hopefully, they will be finished soon! Please ENJOY + SUBSCRIBE!! DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN "All my friends are metal heads" By LeSS THAN JAKE, "1985" by Bowling for Soup, or "Where is the Love" by Black Eyed Peas. They are amazing artists and they deserve credit for creating these great songs for everyone to enjoy. Everything else was pulled from the garageband box of tracks. All was filmed and edited with iMovie on a Macbook Pro.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNjvd_-NTUY&hl=en

0 comments:

..